AccessPhysiotherapy from McGraw-Hill Medical is devoted exclusively to the study, instruction, and practice of physical therapy – with groundbreaking content for today’s PT. Updated regularly, this comprehensive online physiotherapy resource integrates leading physical therapy textbooks, procedure and exercise videos, image galleries, self-assessment tools, and a unique cadaver dissection tool –optimized for viewing on any device.
Guided by an esteemed Advisory Board that includes two top academic experts, Annie Burke-Doe, PhD, and Eric Shamus, PhD, AccessPhysiotherapy is the field’s most trusted physiotherapy resource.
AccessPhysiotherapy provides PT students with instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading physical therapy textbooks that will establish an important foundation for learning, and allows physical therapists to brush up on their knowledge or access quick answers as the need arises.
Why is AccessPhysiotherapy unique?
AccessPhysiotherapy provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support and reliable information designed to enhance the learning and development of the core principles of physical therapy all in one place through these exclusive interactive features:
- Leading physical therapy textbooks – Included with AccessPhysiotherapy is the definitive collection of physical therapy texts from McGraw-Hill Medical, such as the fully searchable and complete content of Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention and Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Multimedia – A robust library of narrated videos designed to teach exercise and rehabilitation techniques, kinetics, and physical therapy interventions – allowing PTs to form a plan of care faster than ever before.
- NPTE review – More than 2,200 interactive self-assessment questions designed to help users prepare for the NPTE exam, including questions from the new edition of McGraw-Hill’s NPTE.
- Anatomy & Physiology Revealed – An interactive cadaver dissection tool that students can use anytime, anywhere to gain valuable anatomical knowledge through unparalleled access to views of the entire human body, along with imaging slides and animations.
- PT lecture series – Learn key neuroscience and neuroanatomy concepts as they relate to physical therapy through an ongoing lecture series, Essentials of Neuroscience in Physical Therapy, which combines graphics, case studies, and narration.
- Quick Answers – Concise outlines of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips – whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in the clinical setting.
Trademarks: The McGraw-Hill Education logo, AccessPhysiotherapy, and related trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of McGraw-Hill Education and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries, and may not be used without written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. McGraw-Hill Education is not associated with any products or vendor mentioned in AccessPhysiotherapy, aside from Anatomy & Physiology Revealed.